So, congratulations me, this is my first blog. I’m not really feelin’ it because I set out to write about fashion and pop culture, but all I know about such soliloquies is the stuff I am interested in. And what cult freaks are interested in amazing concerts that vary from M.I.A.>> to John Mayer, audacious designers that vary from Alexander Wang>
(he’s on the left, and is just as committed to his creed as he looks, boys and girls) to Betsey Johnson> , to Victoria’s Secret>> to Roberto Cavalli to something some under or over-endowed anime character was wearing>>, and stuff like the weirdest spots in the world (noreply’s bedroom), and…awesome movies>>, and even more awesome novels>>!!?? I’ll tell you who’s interested in it, my new cult. My subscribers. We, the people of WordPress, and such.
So, here’s a little bit about ME <3<3…
- My right hand is always freezing no matter what season, contrasting with my room temperature left
- I think. A Lot. And hope to do it as a profession, yet get called a writer for having thought to write it down, or hire a person who does that for you (can’t think of their proper title).
- Consequently, to the first item, I think I am in the beginning stages of arthritis although I am just a sieve of a hot young thing.
- I enjoy fried rice
- And love Japanese culture… :3
- I’m a child of God but don’t mind a wicked indulgence
- I want to major in everything
- Which means I am interested in everything and have avid A.D.D. for whichever one I am in the mood for in the moment at which I am being called upon by an urge to do, which would include: Web Design (a new addition to the group), being an assassin like Angelina Jolie in Mr. and Mrs. Smith (which I’m still trying to figure out how exactly to major in), voice acting for Japanese Anime English dubbing, writing, journalism, reporting, computer programming, dance, music, aerospace engineering, and telepathy. None of which I am committed to.
- Yet, I am a shaving away from a Business Management Degree. So…That has nothing to do with the above. (I know =3)
- Other than writing, I enjoy a soft blanket and some good tunes to rock me violently to sleep
- And this was my first blog
- And I’m strangely attached to 90s Paris fashion
- UP NEXT: something about someone’s creative achievement that, though I had nothing to do with, I will inevitably judge.